How to create a shortcut to the Dropbox folder on your computer To create a shortcut to your Dropbox folder: Click the Dropbox icon in your system tray or menu bar.
Follow the correct option for your operating system: Click Open Dropbox folder macOS: Select the folder icon in the upper right-hand corner Windows: For example: Windows Open Windows Explorer. How to programmatically find Dropbox folder paths By default, the Dropbox folder is located in your user folder. In the JSON files below: How helpful was this article?
- make bash default shell mac.
- microsoft access 2010 download free mac.
- How to change desktop app preferences?
- What is the hidden "Dropbox" folder on Windows and Mac computers?
- midi karaoke player mac os.
- How to download and install the Dropbox desktop app?
Let us know how we can improve: Let us know how this article helped: Submit Thanks for your feedback! Community answers.
How to Install and Use Dropbox on Your Mac
Related articles Community answers. Related articles. Related articles Add files to your Dropbox Desktop app preferences Download desktop app.
This opens up a list of all of your top-level folders in Dropbox. Check the folders you would like synced between Dropbox and your Mac. A synced folder will hold two copies of each file -- one in the cloud in Dropbox and one on your Mac.
Any folders you uncheck from Selective Sync will be removed from your Mac's drive but remain on Dropbox, keeping your files in the cloud while freeing up some space on your Mac. How to set up Google's two-step verification: To better protect your digital life, specifically your Google account, turn on two-factor authentication for your Gmail account. With a few minutes of setup time, your account will be much more secure -- with very little hassle.
Putting a shortcut of a folder on a desktop
How to book an Uber or Lyft with Google Home: Use a Google Home and your phone to get the best ride. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic.
- I enabled hidden “.dropbox” folders in my operating system.
- How to sync selected folders between Dropbox and your Mac!
- cheesy baked mac and cheese velveeta?
- How to sync selected folders between Dropbox and your Mac - CNET!
We delete comments that violate our policy , which we encourage you to read. Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion.